Author: Kate at I Heart Eating
Have you tried chia seed pudding? It’s delicious! It’s creamy, and this Sticky Bun Chia Seed Pudding is topped with maple sticky pecans for a bit of extra sweetness and crunch.
It’s also incredibly easy to make. This pudding takes about 10 minutes of total hands-on time (the chilling takes longer, though).
Plus, this pudding is full of good stuff like chia seeds and Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk. Silk Almond Milk has long been a favorite around our house, especially the dark chocolate. Silk’s Cashew Milk is a new favorite. It is creamy and is a good source of calcium and vitamin D. Plus, with just 25 calories per serving in the Unsweetened Cashew Milk, it makes this pudding a lighter treat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cashew milk, chia seeds, agave, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- To make the sticky pecans, add maple syrup, agave, and salt to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and stir in pecans.
- Let pecans sit for 5 minutes.
- To serve, spoon sticky pecans over pudding, and enjoy!
- 2 c. Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1/2 c. chia seeds
- 2 T. agave
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Sticky Pecans
- 2 T. real maple syrup
- 2 T. agave
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 c. chopped pecan