BLAST Sales & Operations Studio Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Base salary, plus commission. Benefits available.
Position Summary: The BLAST Sales & Operations Studio Manager is responsible for managing all business operations, sales and front desk staff in their assigned studio. They will work closely with the Fitness Manager in order to bring the front and back of the house together to work seamlessly as a team. The Studio Manager is also responsible for sourcing, hiring, training and managing the front desk staff. In addition, they are responsible for driving the business development program and providing a consistently excellent customer experience for our clients. As head of sales in the studio, this individual must display strong personal sales abilities, as well as ability to coach and manage the sales of the front desk staff. The Studio Manager will represent BLAST by living an active and healthy lifestyle.
Schedule: The Studio Manager is responsible for working variable hours as needed; minimum of 5 days and 40 hours per week. Must be available on weekends, most holidays, and on-call for unforseen or emergency situations. BLAST is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Early mornings and evenings, with two opening shifts and two closing shifts.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To:
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding monthly sales targets and metrics
- High conversion rate of First Timers
- Retention of existing clients
- Proper upkeep of CRM systems, sales documents and sales processes
- Source, hire, train and manage Front Desk Associates
- Responsible for creating and publishing staff schedule
- Manage studio supply inventory, ensuring all aspects of the studio are stocked appropriately
- Develop and maintain relationships with all business vendors related to studio operations
- Track studio revenue and costs to keep studio within budget provided by corporate
- Responsible for studio maintenance and repairs when needed
- Complete necessary administrative duties to ensure proper implementation of all standard operating procedures, promotions and initiatives
- Responsible for overall cleanliness, ensuring studio always looks “brand new”
- Work directly with Fitness Manager to develop a calendar of events either to attend in the community or have in-studio
- Identify and build strategic partnerships in the surrounding community in order to drive brand awareness and a constant flow of new clients
- Identify influencers in the fitness / social community to serve as brand ambassadors of BLAST
- Work with Fitness Manager to upkeep studio appearance on a daily basis, plus setup for any holidays, etc.
- Develop and maintain a client-centric culture where the gold standard is upheld in every interaction with BLAST clients
- Work with Fitness Manager to deliver content for social media throughout the week
Skills / Experience:
- Outgoing, high-energy personality
- Excellent time management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed sales targets
- Strong relationship building skills
- Previous business development / community outreach experience
- Well-spoken and professional
- Driven, proactive and self starter
- Ability to effectively manage a team and build team culture
- Prior experience managing a fitness studio or facility a plus
- MINDBODY proficiency is a plus
Required Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of management experience
About BLAST: BLAST is a full-service, boutique fitness studio designed to optimize the time and energy an individual spends on attaining health, aesthetic and fitness goals. BLAST recognizes no two people are the same and that “one-size-fits-all” does not apply to exercise or nutrition. All services are customized to the client's body and lifestyle in order to produce sustainable, life-changing results. BLAST currently has three fitness studios and is rapidly expanding. For more information about BLAST, please visit www.theBLASTlife.com.